- littering on the tramway line
- crossing the tramway line from non-designated areas
- entering a restricted area
- interfering with the operation of the tramway or taking any action that would compromise the safety of the tram or the infrastructure
- crossing the red light at the junction with the tramway and blocking the tramway without permission.
- FOR CYCLISTS:
- Do not cycle on the tracks as wheels may get stuck in the rail gap
- Where trams run along the road, avoid following the rails to make sure they do not lead to a route reserved for the tram.
- Be extra careful where a track crosses the road as tram road users have their own traffic signals.
- When crossing the tracks, always check your surroundings and consider dismounting and crossing on foot.
- FOR DRIVERS:
- You must not enter a road, lane or route reserved for trams.
- Always give way to trams. Be extra careful where a track crosses the road as trams have their own traffic signals and maybe permitted to move when you are not.
- You must not stop or park your vehicle where it would get in the way of trams or where it would force other road users to do so.
- Look out for pedestrians, especially children, running to catch a tram, getting off a tram or bus or crossing the road.
- FOR PEDESTRIANS:
- Always cross the tracks using a pedestrian crossing and pay extra attention when the tram is approaching.Always look in both directions before crossing the tracks. Avoid using headphones or mobile phones near the tram.
- Tram corridor is fenced to prohibit crossing.
Here are some rules to keep safe.